I can't believe that this summer is gone. We have been busy keeping up with everything here at home. I don't know where it has gone for sure. Kaibrei will start 2nd grade and Hallie starts preschool. Kaibrei has told me a couple times in the last 2 weeks that she is ready to start school. Plus she got the teacher she really wanted.(all I say is it can't be as bad as last year) I am looking forward to sending them to bed early so that I too can have a little more peace and quiet...if it works!
Well we have one final camping trip to finish off the year. It has been a blast..We have enjoyed our friends that have gone with us all summer. We have really made some fun memories and can't wait till next year to have even more...
So with that I guess we will let fall come so that summer will come back around....
Wednesday, August 25, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment