Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Home Sweet Home


So..I am a slacker.. I have been so busy with my new calling as Relief Society Secretary, babysitting 3 extra kids 2 days a week and working 2 days as well that I don't always have a lot of extra time. BUT... Austin is on his final countdown. He will be home in 29 days!! I think we are all getting very anxious for that. We have been working in the yard when it isn't blowing or raining. It is definately a chore!

Back in November we moved into a AWESOME neighborhood!! I definately couldn't ask for a better place to raise my girls. They have changed so much since being in this ward. I can say that it is Home! I did not think that we would be able to feel like this so soon. We have been welcomed in and made SO many friends..I am truely greatful for ALL of them for all they do.

No comments: